All photographs and content within this site are copyright of Liesbeth Donné except where specifically stated otherwise. No content or imagery may be re-used, copied, embedded or re-purposed without written consent from myself.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By using this site you do so at your own free will. All stories, tips and information contained are from personal experience and may have taken place some time ago. We accept no responsibility for any misleading or incorrect information and highly recommend for prices and details of third supplier items you seek out the most recent with them directly. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the accuracy, completeness, availability, suitability or readability in regards to the website or the information, products, services contained within it. You agree to use the information on this website for information purposes only and at your own risk. In no case will we be liable for any damage or loss due to using this website. Including, but not limited to, indirect or accidental loss of damage, any harm to profits or financials or any other personal damage through the use of this website.
All content and comments expressed are those of myself, Liesbeth Donné, and not those of any employers or partners I work with.
WEEKENDESK CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is yours truly, Liesbeth Donné aka Lili’s travel plans.
- Employees of Weekendesk, their family members or anyone else connected in any way to the competition are not permitted to enter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition starts at 12 am on Saturday 1st July 2017 and ends at 12pm on Friday 14th July (CEST). All entries outside of this time limit won’t be considered.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows. I, Lili’s travel plans, am participating in a competition organised by Weekendesk, by writing an article about my favorite city in my home country. Out of all the participants, the article that gets the most shares within the time limit mentioned above, will be declared the winner and receive a €150 voucher for themselves and another €150 voucher to give to one of their readers – yep, that could be you! To enter the competition and get the chance to win this voucher, all you need to do is leave a comment saying ‘Let’s go!’ on this blogpost. To increase my chances of winning – and thus YOUR chances of winning as well – please share the article as often as you can on your social media channels. The voucher will be valid for a period of 1 year.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be chosen at random by software that does this kind of stuff.
- The winner will be notified by email within 30 days after the end of the contest. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will send the prize to the winner by email.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and accept email contact.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Belgian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Belgium.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Belgian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing on this website.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.